• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 65 Mopar, Dodge Parts, Parts,Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

opus65

Local time
6:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a bunch of 65 Coronet 440 2dr Ht parts that I need to move. Excellent trunk lid $70, drivers door with glass and wing vent $65, Factory A/C dash with ducts, blower, heater box switches, compressor, idler pulley, high altitude radiator $100, two good wiper motors, one with transmission, set of 14 inch deluxe wheel covers $45, new single groove alternator, Blue Steak voltage regulator, stock regulator, various dash switches with bezels, suspension parts: ball joints, tie rods, idler arm(new), used center link, 10 and 11 inch backing plates and brake parts. Please PM. I will separate much of it or make a heck of a deal for all. I have used what I can and hope the rest will help others put more cars back on the road. Can send lots of pics through e-mail. Thanks for everyone's help on this site. I don't post much ,but read a lot. Thanks,Todd DSCF1181.jpgDSCF1157.jpgDSCF1082.jpgDSCF1170.jpgDSCF1169.jpg

I've got a 65 500 convert. The AC dash will still work, yes? I'd love to add factory AC, Florida is too hot! I may be going to Cincinnati in the not so distant future, and could use new bumpers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back