• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Belvedere II antenna mast

70Bronco

Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score
I have a complete radio antenna for my '66 Belvedere II except the mast. The mast is broken off just above the threaded bezel on top of the fender.
Can these be repaired? Can the mast be replaced? Has anybody had luck finding an antenna that uses the existing bezel or chrome trim that sits on the fender?

I have a complete radio antenna for my '66 Belvedere II except the mast. The mast is broken off just above the threaded bezel on top of the fender.
Can these be repaired? Can the mast be replaced? Has anybody had luck finding an antenna that uses the existing bezel or chrome trim that sits on the fender?
I may have a used antenna. Do you want me to look?
Mike

Can you post a pic of the antennae base you are trying to match up to? I think a Mopar Restoration antenna is only about $25. The flat chrome base or the rounded chrome and black plastic base. They are both available. The screw off mast is nice if you use a car cover at all, rather than punching a hole in it.

Here’s the bezel, or trim piece that goes on top of the fender. The hole is 3/4”.

43480C8C-3554-481D-9C8A-B2507A528D83.jpeg

I can send you this new one, three part expanding mast for $35 shipped anywhere in the US. PM me if interested. Authentic Mopar restoration part. I bought and never used.
IMG_20171105_113344104.jpg
IMG_20171105_113419850.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back