• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 charger four speed shifter

Local time
2:47 AM
Reaction score
looking for parts break down on 66 charger four speed shiftier with reverse lock out can someone help?

I am aware it’s an Inland, I assume the original poster is as well. The factory manual covers the factory shifter, which is why I suggested that as a starting point. I also have my original shifter in storage, potentially for reference, as I don’t know what the issue is.

I am aware it’s an Inland, I assume the original poster is as well. The factory manual covers the factory shifter, which is why I suggested that as a starting point. I also have my original shifter in storage, potentially for reference, as I don’t know what the issue is.
i am assuming its an inland that why i am trying to get info tried looking in manuals did not see the shifter the revearse lockout is not working and trying to get a break down so i can see whats broke/missing

BFCD8799-FBAB-462C-8145-816A4FF6D67B.jpeg
668DCC45-77A0-4E8E-ABD9-B26C4AF83B2F.jpeg
F5B1D650-6988-40BA-A0FC-6829D75355FF.jpeg

I don’t have my inland shifter handy, but I would guess it’s the wire in the lever that attaches to the trigger. These pictures aren’t great, but that’s the section. Section 21, page 15: in that area.

I don’t have my inland shifter handy, but I would guess it’s the wire in the lever that attaches to the trigger. These pictures aren’t great, but that’s the section. Section 21, page 15: in that area.
thanks i do have this one and its good to a point was hoping to find the complete break down for it this car was my dads first new car and i found it and bought it back and trying to get it back in almost perfect running shape for my dad for his old glory days its funny how the charger for 66 67 can be so hard to find info on putting a clutch in it this coming weekend and would love to fix the shiftier while im at it

so i put the clutch in and yes foung the cable broken problem is the locking pin i think and a spring i would think is in there is gone were do i go from here?

Auto Transport Service
Back