• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66 Coronet Parts - Picking up whole parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb67mopar

Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Guys I am going next Friday (12/9/11) to pick up a 66 Coronet Parts car. Its a 4 door but has good bumpers, trunk, fenders, hood, hood trim...etc. I need a few patch panels from it so i will be using some of the rear quarters, some of the trunk, and rear spring perch area. Beyond that the entire interior, exterior, glass...its all for sale.

Car will be in Portage, Indiana near Chicago. Some of this stuff I could ship but lots will need to be local pickup. PM me with requests.

1.jpg

1111150034.jpg

11111500489501.jpg

Last edited:
That grille should get you a couple hundred- only 2 dings and 1 small bend.
Steelies for 10" dish caps not easy to find either.

I am usually pretty good with prices on stuff, I'd rather sell them then holding on to them a while looking for a buyer.

Front grille I will ask $150
Front Bumper - $75 (keeping rear for now)
Bench Seats - $ (front) 100, (rear) 100
Steering Column (auto) - $125
Auto Trans $make offer no idea condition (was /6)

I will post more prices once I actually have the car...until its all moot. Thanks so far to the guys who have expressed interest, I will definetely get you guys pics and details once I get it home.

tail lights back lights

Guys I am going next Friday (12/9/11) to pick up a 66 Coronet Parts car. Its a 4 door but has good bumpers, trunk, fenders, hood, hood trim...etc. I need a few patch panels from it so i will be using some of the rear quarters, some of the trunk, and rear spring perch area. Beyond that the entire interior, exterior, glass...its all for sale.

Car will be in Portage, Indiana near Chicago. Some of this stuff I could ship but lots will need to be local pickup. PM me with requests.

View attachment 50240

View attachment 50241

View attachment 50242

will like to know condition and price of winshield, tail lights and reverse lights .
thanks, mel

will like to know condition and price of winshield, tail lights and reverse lights .
thanks, mel

I see you are down in Florida. How would I get the glass to you safely?

I'll have to get a quote on getting the glass removed, I myself would end up breaking it. I will get back with condition after I pick it up.

The back up lights and tail lights I am not sure what they usually go for, probably $50 for the tail lights and $25 for the reverse + ride?

I would be interested in back bumper if you decide to sell it. Thanks

Well guys I got the car home and there are lots of really good parts in great shape. I am going to post up some pics of requested parts and of course with the exception of stuff I am keeping I will sell any/everything.

I would be interested in back bumper if you decide to sell it. Thanks
Yes, it has one dent in the drivers side, ill throw up a photo, I'd take $60+shipping for the bumper.

hood moulding.jpg

front shot.jpg

back end.jpg

100_5107.jpg

tail lights

I see you are down in Florida. How would I get the glass to you safely?

I'll have to get a quote on getting the glass removed, I myself would end up breaking it. I will get back with condition after I pick it up.

The back up lights and tail lights I am not sure what they usually go for, probably $50 for the tail lights and $25 for the reverse + ride?

hello Sr;
tell me how to send you the money for the tail lights.
also how is the dash pad and color, need a black one.
are the wheels 15 or 14?

thanks,
Mel Soto

How bout a price on the lighter and the under column trim if its in good shape?

hello Sr;
are the wheels 15 or 14?

thanks,
Mel Soto

PM Sent

I will have to look at it and see what the shape looks like, but I think its probably perfect since the rest of the dash is. (except dash pad which is torn in the center and blue) I will try to post a photo and a price after I check its shape.

dashpad

hello Sr;
are the wheels 15 or 14?

thanks,
Mel Soto

can you tell me about the the dashpad,color condition and price.
thanks, mel

can you tell me about the the dashpad,color condition and price.
thanks, mel

I really wouldn't call the dash pad usable, its pretty much split directly in half. Its the dark blue color and I couldn't really give a price on it...I wouldn't sell it unless you make an offer...I wouldn't want you to get it and be disappointed.

For those of you waiting on photos please be patient, when I leave for work its dark, when I get home its dark and I don't have a garage to put the car in to work on it, so I will be pulling parts outside in the cold during my weekend...so its hard to be speedy. Thanks guys/gals

put me in line for rear bumper im driving through indiana on way home for christmas so i could pick it up. thanks

I took a look and its in perfect shape, if interested $25+shipping and I forgot to look at the lighter. Send me a PM with your email and I will try to get you a photo

put me in line for rear bumper im driving through indiana on way home for christmas so i could pick it up. thanks
Pending shipping charge estimate I should have it sold already...if that falls through I will let you know. Thanks

How much for the fuel sending unit? Shipped to 29322.

I really won't be pulling that out til probably spring since I am doing this outside on the ground. But on top of that I have no idea if it works. If you really wanted it, I could pull it and it would be $45+shipping or next spring $30+shipping.

some photos from the front end, the center grille piece is immaculate my photo didnt save for some reason though. Let me know if anybody is interested.

100_5194.jpg

100_5195.jpg

100_5199.jpg

I really won't be pulling that out til probably spring since I am doing this outside on the ground. But on top of that I have no idea if it works. If you really wanted it, I could pull it and it would be $45+shipping or next spring $30+shipping.

Nah that's fine, a new one is only $50 shipped. Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back