• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Satellite/Belvedere pic's...Watcha got?

66_B_Body4ever

Local time
10:14 PM
Reaction score
I am resto modding a 66 Belvedere. It will have a 66 satellite interior basically, with a stripped down exterior. Mini tubs, 440, lowered stance. I have so many ideas about what the final result would be. Colour, ride height, trim etc are big questions I have. As the car was an original 318 car, she's nothing real special in the realm of options other than A/C.

I would appreciate any and all pictures of your Satellite's or Belvedere's or the odd car show snapshot of someone elses ride.

I'll throw out a couple of pic's (not my cars) that stir the mind, tell me what you think. As you can tell by the selected pics, I am all over the place with ideas. I have glass bumpers I am contemplating using, so body colour bumpers are not out of the question! The yellow/black 66 Sat is identical to my first 66...thus the consideration.

If the car you have a pic of is a 67...no problem...its all in the family!

Thanks...Jeff

66pbii101.jpg

66Sat.jpg

66Plymouth1.jpg

0703_mopp_01_z+1966_plymouth_satellite+side_view.jpg

66sat07.jpg

ok was the first pic done by computer or was that real? if it real what all do you know about it?

Ya, amazing graphic's! 3Dexport.com is the company that creates these amazing mock ups...very well done. I can only imagine the amount of hours that goes into that type of quality work...I use Corel draw for some mockups and it takes a considerable amount of time to render a drawing...let alone that quality! They have Challengers, a 71 GTX and many other muscle cars...

yeah i went to the website and i am kinda cofused!! do you buy an actuall Model you can put in your hands or is it just a 3d pic?

My 1966 Satellite Vert

Heres a picture of my 66 vert.

That very first pic has "MAFIA" written all over it, sweet ride.

66 Satellite

This was to be father/daughter project,looks like Dad project.Nice to start with solid complete car.:grin:

Satellite&Fury pix 003.jpg

Its a blue color and it was suppose to be stock for 66/67. I changed the color when restoring as it was an original green color with a light green interior. I am extremely happy with the color change, it is base clear and absolutely beautiful in the sun, the top is a royal blue.

CAL

Can't believe the Bullet has a "chevy" engine compartment:black_eye:

Here's the famous Silver Bullet, the first one is a tribute car, the second is the original...

Man, I REALLY love the "Silver Bullet" GTX! I've never been able to see the real car in person, :( but I did pick up the 1:18th scale diecast model of the Bullet back in 2002 when Highway 61 produced them in a limited production run of 3000 copies for Campbell Collectibles! For those of us who love the 66-67 B-Body cars, the "Silver Bullet" is one of the coolest cars ever, right up there with Dick Landy's "White Hat Special" 1967 Coronet drag car! :yes::cool:

Richard

Highway6150027-1967PlymouthGTX-Silv.gif

Highway6150027-1967PlymouthGTX-S-1.gif

Highway6150027-1967PlymouthGTX-S-2.gif

Highway6150027-1967PlymouthGTX-S-3.gif

Highway6150027-1967PlymouthGTX-S-4.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back