• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Charger - removing full length trim

Local time
7:48 AM
Reaction score
GTMT5195.JPG
What is the proper way to remove the fender and quarter trim that covers the seam line on a 67 Charger. I see a nut holding the front turn indicator section.

Last edited:
View attachment 861741 What is the proper way to remove the fender and quarter trim that covers the seam line on a 67 Charger. I see a nut holding the front turn indicator section.
The fender and door trim have studs/nuts that must be removed from underneath, so the door panel has to come off. The quarter panel trim is pressed down over the weld seam, so it must be pulled up and off.

The fender and door trim have studs/nuts that must be removed from underneath, so the door panel has to come off. The quarter panel trim is pressed down over the weld seam, so it must be pulled up and off.

Thanks Deandip for the help, appreciated!

The nuts on the door trim are at the front of the door and at the back. You should be able to see them when you open the door. I didn’t need to take the door panel off. Hope this helps.

Front fender splash shields front and back of wheelwell. They could be hard to see, partly covered with undercoat?

Auto Transport Service
Back