• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Cluster reinstall

67mag

Local time
1:09 PM
Reaction score
Howdy folks,
I am just in the midst of installing my cluster back in the dash. Decades ago I had removed it and either lost of mixed up the screws and had used some I had, I have a full interior set now but I wanted to ask are there any speed nuts on the dash itself or do the screws just self tap into the dash frame? I havent been able to drop the steering colum either sadly I may have missed something lol
Thanks a bundle folks!
Dave

The screws go directly into the metal of the dash , mine did anyway.
loosening the two bolts on the “u” shaped bracket should allow the column to drop down.

Was cluster refurbished with a solid state 5 Volt regulator for gauges ? If not, might want to consider before re-installing...

Was cluster refurbished with a solid state 5 Volt regulator for gauges ? If not, might want to consider before re-installing...
You know I dont think so looks like a good idea for sure thanks! Seem to have an issue with my high beam indicator bulb not coming on, traced it back to the dimmer switch which feels warm may try and swap that out.

Auto Transport Service
Back