• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 coronet 500 5.7 carbed hemi project

I painted mine body color. Hemi orange is always a good choice. I also used vht crinkle black on my valve covers to look a bit like the old 426.

I spent a little money...
but on bottom side of car :(
frame ties and some pieces to "refresh" the frame and make it nice and strong.....and better handling.

this complete project is now for sale.
pm me if interested.
$13,500 for everything all parts go, new and old.
motor and trans not in car yet.

greetings today. may be long post bear with me... i did sell car and all the parts that went with it 7 years ago. I lost my garage, sold house, and car unfortunately had to be sacrifice for some much needed money for that transition. I kept in touch with the gentleman that i sold the car to. him and his dad put the hemi in the car and got it running and then basically set. i had tried to buy the car back about once a year since i sold it lol. well this year persistence paid off and i was able to bring the car back home. my kids and wife are super excited and knew how much the car meant to me. i have attached a few photos of car when we got it back, and the couple of cruises for ice cream i have already taken with the family... car sounds good, but is very lacking on the "power" side of things. i believe my little 273 i took out ran better lol. so needless to say i have plenty of tuning and work to do to tidy a few things up, clean things up, paint yellow under the hood, hide wires, and get it running like a 400hp engine should. so my next few post i will have plenty of questions and learning as i go with your alls help. hopefully in the last 7 years there has been plenty of backlog to search on these types of swaps and help is out there. so currently car will start easy, drive easy and is nice and quiet and smooth out on the road...i think the caretakers from the last 7 years just got it running, hooked everything up and thats where it stayed. im super excited to have it back and will not sell it again. im excited to get to work on it and answer any questions along the way and help as many people as i can with my trials and troubles lol. oh and the little boy in the last picture is the same little boy to my left with picture of car on trailer couple of weeks ago.....crazy how time flies.

IMG_4241.JPG

IMG_4247.JPG

IMG_E4194.JPG

PMRE9624.JPG

PQIB3827.JPG

QNTD4917.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back