• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 67 Coronet R/T Parts Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildEarp

Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the following for a 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T. Drivers quality unless otherwise noted.

1/4 Panel R/T Emblems
Cigarette Lighter + Housing
2 Seat Medallions (Front)
Passenger Exterior Door Handle and actuator rod
7 Blade Clutch Style Fan
Gas Tank Strap J Bolt + Nut (specific to 66-67, looks like a question mark)
Seat Belt Bolts

Also,
Scat Procar Rally Seats in decent condition + mounting brackets

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for the following for a 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T. Drivers quality unless otherwise noted.

1/4 Panel R/T Emblems
Cigarette Lighter + Housing
2 Seat Medallions (Front)
Passenger Exterior Door Handle and actuator rod
7 Blade Clutch Style Fan
Gas Tank J Bolt + Nut
Seat Belt Bolts

Also,
Scat Procar Rally Seats in decent condition + mounting brackets

Thanks!
Have the emblems, lighter and housing and possibly the j bolt and nut. Let me make sure on all. I'll get prices on all when gathered and can see condition(s).

Have the emblems, lighter and housing and possibly the j bolt and nut. Let me make sure on all. I'll get prices on all when gathered and can see condition(s).

Great, thanks!

Sorry, I guess the emblems are gone. I do have the lighter and j bolt. Both very nice. $25 shipped to you.

lighter and bolt 001.JPG lighter and bolt 002.JPG

Is that J bolt for the gas tanks strap right for a 67?

I'll have to post a picture of what was in my 67. Looks different, looks more like a question mark.

Oh, the one posted above. No, that ones not from a 67. You are correct, more question mark shaped for 66-67.

That lighter looks good. Do you happen to have the housing also? If you find those medallions, shoot me a PM w/ what you want for them. Thanks
I have a few lighters and housings. I'll grab the best one . Check for the medallions on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back