• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'67 Coronet R/T - Value guide

Thanks, 451 Unfortunately, my search is starting all over again... the car SOLD the morning of the day I was heading out to see it.

Bill

Sorry. Keep looking and you will get an idea of what the correct price should be. Then be ready to buy the right car when you find it, or someone else might.
Some of my cars, I had been looking at their prices for years before finding the right one(s) that I could afford, and I thought were a good deal (for me?)
I don't know if I am cheap, but at the time, I usually though I was over paying for the car(s). Looking back I now think I got a deal, but they also have gone up in price since I bought them too. I won't say they went up in "value", inflation is one reason the prices are more than when I bought them.

Last edited:
Terzmo - A big part of the problem is that people think that whatever they have should command Mecum & Barrett-Jackson type $$$ that they see on TV. They're daydreaming that their #4 or 5 cars are worth #1 and 2 dollars.
that is 100% accurate thats why you see a rust bucket listed for a fortune or people look at ebay and see something listed for big money but so many of thoses cars have been listed over and over again for years and just dont sell.I love this hobby and have bought and sold cars since I was a kid now 54 and am more conservative and think about the end game a bit more

Stay the course, brother. She's out there somewhere. (Oh, and as far as "you can't put a price on happiness." Well no, but your wife probably can) :)
Believe it or not, my wife is really good about this stuff. She knows that I will police myself as far as spending goes way more than she needs to worry about!

BTW, if any of you plan on attending the Fall Carlisle show, please let me know. I'll be there Thursday - Saturday morning with two of my buddies. I'd love to meet any & all of you in person on the fair grounds to attach faces to forum handles.

Bill

Looks like we both got ourselves good women, Bill. My wife's the same - she actually encouraged me to "buy what you want, and be happy". I placed a much more conservative limit on what I would drop on a old Mopar.

Auto Transport Service
Back