'67 Coronet R/T - Value guide

1966 -1967 Mopars

1. 451Mopar

451Mopar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    Sorry. Keep looking and you will get an idea of what the correct price should be. Then be ready to buy the right car when you find it, or someone else might.
    Some of my cars, I had been looking at their prices for years before finding the right one(s) that I could afford, and I thought were a good deal (for me?)
    I don't know if I am cheap, but at the time, I usually though I was over paying for the car(s). Looking back I now think I got a deal, but they also have gone up in price since I bought them too. I won't say they went up in "value", inflation is one reason the prices are more than when I bought them.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dgc

Dgc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      7:01 AM
      that is 100% accurate thats why you see a rust bucket listed for a fortune or people look at ebay and see something listed for big money but so many of thoses cars have been listed over and over again for years and just dont sell.I love this hobby and have bought and sold cars since I was a kid now 54 and am more conservative and think about the end game a bit more

• Like Like x 1
      • MoparR/T

MoparR/T Well-Known Member

Local Time:
        8:01 AM
        Believe it or not, my wife is really good about this stuff. She knows that I will police myself as far as spending goes way more than she needs to worry about!

• MoparR/T

MoparR/T Well-Known Member

Local Time:
        BTW, if any of you plan on attending the Fall Carlisle show, please let me know. I'll be there Thursday - Saturday morning with two of my buddies. I'd love to meet any & all of you in person on the fair grounds to attach faces to forum handles.

Bill

• Hilljack68

Hilljack68 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
        Looks like we both got ourselves good women, Bill. My wife's the same - she actually encouraged me to "buy what you want, and be happy". I placed a much more conservative limit on what I would drop on a old Mopar.

• Like Like x 1
        1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
          By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.