• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 grill on a 66

Well back to the car today need to finish the cowl and shaving the drip rail on the drivers side would of left the drip rails but the were rusted pretty good and i do like the look of them gone lol
I contemplated doing that. I stood around looking at them from every angle and distance, and mulled it over a few days while looking at other cars with it done. I decided not to do it. I have already done enough to this car.

Well for as badly as they were rusted that was my only option plus i really like the looks its a very very long process to do like everything lol

Well another long day with the old girl got the front fenders striped shoulder surgery and the dam bicep surgery has slowed me down to a crawl basically the coronet kicked my *** pushed it to hard and now I’m paying for it lol oh well

Well another long day with the old girl got the front fenders striped shoulder surgery and the dam bicep surgery has slowed me down to a crawl basically the coronet kicked my *** pushed it to hard and now I’m paying for it lol oh well
been there, done that, will do it agin....lol

Auto Transport Service
Back