• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68/69 Satellite/RR/GTX parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi can you pm me the photos and i have a look out of the 2 my good man :)

I'd be willing to buy the remaining cluster after dcw chooses his. Thanks

EDIT: I'm going to withdraw this request as I unexpectly came across another one.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey there, I’m looking for a few nuts and bolts. I need:
1 lower ball joint castle nut-the main one that attaches the ball joint to the lower control arm
1 strut rod nut-need the small one that faces the front of the car
6 leaf spring hanger nuts-these are the small nuts that attach the front leaf spring mount to the body
3 of the screws that mount the steering column to the firewall, they screw in from under the dash

Let me know what you’ve got.
Thanks,
Erik
Here you go, exactly what you asked for. I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

They'll clean up nicely with a wire wheel or bead blaster. All of them have good threads and nice hexes. You want to make me an offer?

IMG_0092.jpg

can you take photos of the gauge cluster for me i tried to pm you but your box is full

I'll try to get a few to you this evening .. thanks for your patience.

Im looking for a LF turn signal housing (the one that mounts in the front bumper) do you have any of these?

Hi, on the blue door do you have the rubber blue vent window plug and the other blue door plugs? Thanks

Need drivers side headlight bezel, grille, both bumpers and rear side marker reflectors for 69 roadrunner along with door glass for post car

Need drivers side headlight bezel, grille, both bumpers and rear side marker reflectors for 69 roadrunner along with door glass for post car
I may be able to help you with the bezel and grille. I'll get some pics and be in touch.

This is what I have, actually surprised how good a shape these are in. I'll take $150 for both pieces plus shipping if you're interested - thanks.

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

Do you still have the green back half and the white front clip? If so, what's the story on them? Condition of frame rails, floor pan?
Thanks

I do.
The white front clip's suspension, k-member, torsion bars, frame rails and trans crossmember still in tact; heater box and under dash framing still there.
The green back half still as shown in the original pics; complete front suspension in pieces in the trunk; deck lid and rear frame rails salvageable; rest of the sheet metal questionable at best. 8-1/4 axle, springs and tires still installed.
Still have the hood, right door shell and right front fender all in good workable condition.

I do.
The white front clip's suspension, k-member, torsion bars, frame rails and trans crossmember still in tact; heater box and under dash framing still there.
The green back half still as shown in the original pics; complete front suspension in pieces in the trunk; deck lid and rear frame rails salvageable; rest of the sheet metal questionable at best. 8-1/4 axle, springs and tires still installed.
Still have the hood, right door shell and right front fender all in good workable condition.
What do mean by the frame rails being "salvageable"? Just a couple of patches needed on them? How are the frame rails on the white clip? I wouldn't need doors, hood, deck lid or anything like that. Probably would just like the white clip as it is and the green one with just the suspension stuff in the trunk.

I didn't intend to be vague, but the frame rails on both bodies have not been impacted or disturbed in any way, so they should be fine [salvageable]. Here are two pics of each body; best I can get on the green body with it sitting
on the ground.
IMG_0149.jpg
IMG_0150.jpg
IMG_0151.jpg
IMG_0152.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back