• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68/69 Satellite/RR/GTX parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am looking at for torsion bars and some strut rods for the front. Also possibly a steering gear box, power steering style.

If you have those that would be awesome, plus the cost for shipping to 82901, Wyoming. Thansk!

Here are a few pics of what I have. The whole front suspension doesn't appear to ever have been apart. No way to know the condition of the power steering sector. I suspect it would be a good idea to open it up and take a look. Before I tear into it, let me know what you want and I'll reply with a total. Freight on the steering gear alone will likely be around $75.
IMG_0883.jpg
IMG_0884.jpg
IMG_0882.jpg

Here are a few pics of what I have. The whole front suspension doesn't appear to ever have been apart. No way to know the condition of the power steering sector. I suspect it would be a good idea to open it up and take a look. Before I tear into it, let me know what you want and I'll reply with a total. Freight on the steering gear alone will likely be around $75.
View attachment 1393872View attachment 1393873View attachment 1393874
What would you want for the strut bars, torsion bars, and steering box?

What would you want for the strut bars, torsion bars, and steering box?
$200 plus actual freight. I have UPS at my business daily and get business rates. I will honor actual freight cost.

I will take it! Sold! Please PM to arrange payment.
I’ll get it apart this weekend, get it packaged and weighed on Monday, then I’ll have a total for it all. I’ll pm you Monday. Happy New Year!

I’ll get it apart this weekend, get it packaged and weighed on Monday, then I’ll have a total for it all. I’ll pm you Monday. Happy New Year!
Awesome! thank you!!, if possible, can you please note which side is left and right on the torsion bars. Also, if possible, can you please include the pitman arm and bolts that hold the steering box to the K member and the nuts/bolts/washers for the strut bars, as mine are not there. I deeply appreciate this very much!!!!! I hope you have a good and safe New Year Weekend!

Awesome! thank you!!, if possible, can you please note which side is left and right on the torsion bars. Also, if possible, can you please include the pitman arm and bolts that hold the steering box to the K member and the nuts/bolts/washers for the strut bars, as mine are not there. I deeply appreciate this very much!!!!! I hope you have a good and safe New Year Weekend!
I’ll save and supply all the hardware, no problem. If you think of anything else specific let me know.

I appreciate it!! thank you so much!
image.jpg

A nice weather day to jump on this. I believe it’s what you’re looking for. We’re missing one nut and flange washer on one strut rod. If we’re still good, I’ll pack it, weigh it, and send you the details in a pm Monday.

Sorry, didn't read through the entire thread. How much for the 440 block? Is it a 70 or 71?

View attachment 1394767
A nice weather day to jump on this. I believe it’s what you’re looking for. We’re missing one nut and flange washer on one strut rod. If we’re still good, I’ll pack it, weigh it, and send you the details in a pm Monday.
Everything looks perfect to me! I will go through the steering box before use. Let me know the exact amount and i will get it to you! Thank you very much!!!!

Make me an offer you feel is fair. I have no idea what shipping would run. Truck freight I'm sure.
I'm thinking shipping would just be a great excuse to visit east texas. Lol.

Do you have the "striker pieces"? I need the pieces that screw in the quarter jamb. Both sides, with attaching hardware if possible. Also, all driver's door latch & lock guts. I've got nothing but holes.
Thanks!

Do you have the "striker pieces"? I need the pieces that screw in the quarter jamb. Both sides, with attaching hardware if possible. Also, all driver's door latch & lock guts. I've got nothing but holes.
Thanks!
I have a pair of strikers and a set of screws. No help on the latches or associated hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back