• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Charger questions

hashmaker

Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score
Does a 68 Charger have 4 way flashers standard or was that an option? where would the button be to turn them on? What was the first year factory tilt was offered in the B body?

thanks in advance

Yes standard on the 68 Charger. Flasher rocker switch is on the left side of dash next to the red e-brake indicator light on the bottom row. Think Flashers became standard o 67 and up Charger. The tilt column I am unsure of.

The flasher should be standard.

giphy.gif

That is right, I have had the dash apart for so long I forgot. I did see it there. Thanks!
When the dash goes back in this week I hope it all works like Richard's flasher. :)

Does a 68 Charger have 4 way flashers standard or was that an option? where would the button be to turn them on? What was the first year factory tilt was offered in the B body?

thanks in advance
Flashers mandatory starting 1/1/1966 per the feds.

thanks in advance
That makes three questions. I am waiting for the other 65.

Auto Transport Service
Back