• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinions on a 68 Charger for sale.....most of it in boxes.

1968rt

Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
Ive been offered a 68 Charger that is a stalled project. 440 engine and tranny. Body is 100% rust free. All new sheet metal where needed. Everything blasted and primed. He has the seats (recovered) What appears to be 80% of the interior pieces and 80% of the exterior trim. Luckily I own a 68 and have some extra pieces. What is a good price for a clean shell right now? Sorry no pictures.

Since there's no pics, 20- 30?

remember that 69 with "new sheet metal installed" a couple years back? ........ :eek:

It's not the one on Grand Island is it?

15K. Lots of work and money to finish. Probably not an R/T.

Fender tag? Build sheet? Numbers matching? Auto or 4 speed? R/T?

It is an R/T originally PP1 red. It has the fender tag, but no build sheet. Motor is not matching. I cant get pictures until after the new year, sorry!

Ive inquired about that one MANY times….and you can tell he’s read my messages, but a single reply….scam?
Not sure what his deal is....car started out as a very rough 68, but was converted to a 69 for a general lee clone. A buddy sent me a link to it, but I feel like it's wayyyy to much for it. Plus I have 0 interest in general lee chargers

sad thing is I know a member here that has a 68 hemi charger and he plans on making it a dukes car. :BangHead:

Ive inquired about that one MANY times….and you can tell he’s read my messages, but a single reply….scam?
That is what's known as fishing for an idiot.......don't answer the serious questions in the hopes that an idiot will show up with cash to burn. :poke:

sad thing is I know a member here that has a 68 hemi charger and he plans on making it a dukes car. :BangHead:
That's as bad as the well-known short actor who ruined a perfectly good documented low mileage Road Runner to make a dumb-*** clown-shoe of a Resto-Mod car. :rolleyes:

Oh my bad!!!! My replies were gor another thread I started…… can’t believe i did this. I absolutely meant NOT to hijack this thread, my apologies to the OP!
I will try to delete them

Oh my bad!!!! My replies were gor another thread I started…… can’t believe i did this. I absolutely meant NOT to hijack this thread, my apologies to the OP!
I will try to delete them
Do you have a link to your thread, I wouldn’t mind reading it.

Auto Transport Service
Back