• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68' Coronet Deck Lid Question

zia_ryder

Local time
4:39 PM
Reaction score
I'm restoring a 68' Coronet 2dr. The deck lid that came with the car is not the original (different color). Is there a difference between a lid for a 2dr and a 4dr? I didn't think there was, but wanted to ask some of veterans of the Mopar community.
I'm having alignment issues.
Thanks for any information.

Is it rust free?If so,lucky you.!The 68 coronet trunklid is the hardest one to find in good condition,thus making it "the most valuable" trunklid made by ma mopar.

Is it rust free?If so,lucky you.!The 68 coronet trunklid is the hardest one to find in good condition,thus making it "the most valuable" trunklid made by ma mopar.

I don't know if they're the most valuable but they are Mopar Gold!! If yours is in good shape or fixable keep it and repaint it. I had to search a long time to find one that was in good shape that I didn't need a co-signer to buy it!! and then I had to have it shipped from AZ to CT.

Auto Transport Service
Back