• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 disc brake oem replacement

ornaryal

Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score
1968 dodge disc brake oem replacement or what options including drum and will I need to change spindles for drums . thanks in advance .

Disc brake and drum brake spindles are different. Disc brake spindle has provision for caliper bracket mount. I do not understand the rest of your question. Are you considering converting disc brakes to drums?

A body or B body. B body are OEM Bendix and the rotors and calipers would be hard to resource. Especially the rotors. Starting in 70, the 70-72 B & E used Kelsy Hays single caliber set up. You would need the spindle, bracket, caliber and rotor. Getting these parts are much easier, even at parts stores for the rotor, caliber.

Switching to drum would be easy, and yes you need drum spindles.

sorry I was curious about the late mustang set up but couldnt find the adapter plate on the net i have seen them out there but cant remember where

Auto Transport Service
Back