• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Roadrunner signal lights

Take a look at your fuse block, should be at the second fuse. But, have you checked ALL the fuses in the block? Test each end of each fuse/wire connector, to be sure.

Hello trying to get my signal lights working signal light switch replaced also replaced wires running from flasher the black that goes to the last fuse and the red that goes to switch ,I have No power to flasher ???Brake lights ,parking lights work ,Should there be power at the last fuse in block
??If I jump flasher with hot wire were the black wire goes rear signals work from switch,not sure where the power is surprise to come from thanks Gregh

Hi Greg I know this is a old reply I just got this 68 roadrunner 383 4 speed numbers match. I'm fixing up the lights on her.

I'm waiting for a wiring diagram an a turn signal switch. Last night noticed the black wire was burnt going to the signal flasher.

I'm gonna run new wires to the flasher I seen in your post you did that. How did it work out? An do I just run the two wires from the flasher to brake switch an ignition switch?
Thank you an Merry christmas an happy new year

Auto Transport Service
Back