• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Sport Satellite itasha?

Cool GTX you have there! Think it is Jamaica blue, one shade darker from "my" electric blue?

Does the matt black on the hood help with sun glare at all, not that we get too much sunshine here in Finland anyways even in the summer.. As they say here "the summer is short but hardly snowy"

Like the no trim on your gtx, I really prefer the 68 gtx/sport satellite interior woodgrain and trunk finish panel too!
Yes, the good blackout does help with sun reflection. I too like the 68 GTX/sport satellite trim. It looks expensive.
IMG_4322.png
PICT0065.jpeg
PICT0063.jpeg

Yes, the good blackout does help with sun reflection. I too like the 68 GTX/sport satellite trim. It looks expensive.
View attachment 1582277View attachment 1582278View attachment 1582279
Very cool! I see you have sticked with the stock look also in engine bay, didnt know there was option for the bucket seat with center pad.

I did bling it up abit with chrome covers and was planning to do ram air setup with big block air cleaner. Think i might have to bash it in abit still and cut/weld the top to clear the hood and choke as the cleaner is from 65 i think and air gap intake raises the carb already..

My car was very bare bones version no power steering manual brake, non ac car, colum shift. Did away with the column shifter to put sun tach and found cheap clock to put in also, it makes quite the sound haha. Fabbed up my own console with a body linkage (shifter almost hits the dash now) and sourced some summit front seats to replace the ones came with the car (was some random old toyota seats idk)

IMG_20231206_191458.jpg

IMG_20231206_194022.jpg

It's your car but I would not have bothered putting a nice paint job as it appears in the pics. I have seen a few cars wrapped that when removed it ate into the clear coat. Maybe only certain installers ended up with this is issue but it happens. If you want to see what it looks like afterwards I can show you some pics of my son's '06 Rams hood and roof as to what it did on hot flat surfaces... Just my 2 cents..

Last edited:
Welcome from Alabama, it's a cool car without funky wraps or paint jobs.

My car is just 318 and 904, so sticker bombing it might not be best idea..
But you're going to sticker bomb it with cartoon characters. I have a '72 Satellite with 318 and 904. Sticker bombed it. Each to their own, I guess.

20230105_211436.jpg

20230105_211409.jpg

20230105_211258.jpg

20230105_211339.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back