• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Charger drivers side fender

GTXMoparman

Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score
What is a fair price to pay for a drivers side fender for a 69 charger. The fender needs work, it's straight but needs some rust repair in a few spots. It has a small hole on the top where the hood meets the fender about an inch long.

Check to see if any repairs have been done,like a heel patch n check the seam where the rear fender support is n in that area good n see if it comes with the seal n metal plate at the front n marker lite,maybe 200.00 n you realize that one inch repair is going to be about 2 inches or more when you cut the rust out

Check to see if any repairs have been done,like a heel patch n check the seam where the rear fender support is n in that area good n see if it comes with the seal n metal plate at the front n marker lite,maybe 200.00 n you realize that one inch repair is going to be about 2 inches or more when you cut the rust out
Thank you!

I agree with around $200.00. The availability of reproduction fenders is a big factor.

I got the one for 1000 in need of dent pulled out, hard to find fenders in California. No rust really good shape especially front nose I don’t like to wait or price negotiate but yes pricy. I wanted original,if u were closer I’d sell u a driver AMD 500 new in box

I got the one for 1000 in need of dent pulled out, hard to find fenders in California. No rust really good shape especially front nose I don’t like to wait or price negotiate but yes pricy. I wanted original,if u were closer I’d sell u a driver AMD 500 new in box

The days of people paying a grand for 68 or 69 Charger fenders has long passed by. Especially a dented one. Maybe if it was a 70 or 71 fender,it might be possible,because they are not being reproduced.

Auto Transport Service
Back