• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 coronet 500 convertible. 4 Speed with air..

( Super69Bee) Bought it from ebay 2006. It was in Texas and had it shipped to Vancouver Canada. Boarder guys laughed when i paid the tax on it..How is laughing now? Not my wallet .

- - - Updated - - -

(Ron 63 ) Get the car back in 10 day. Unreal feeling after 2 years. Im going to sleep in it Christmas eve.

Christmas is a few days early for me. Got my car back today after 2 years. Everything was done out of this small garage.
Car is lazer perfect. Now the fun part begins....Beer me! 69 Rag paint & body finished Dec.22 2014 033.jpg69 Rag paint & body finished Dec.22 2014 034.jpg69 Rag paint & body finished Dec.22 2014 036.jpg69 Rag paint & body finished Dec.22 2014 040.jpg69 Rag paint & body finished Dec.22 2014 041.jpg

Last edited:
Looks absolutely stunning moparjoe ! I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

For all the guys who are following this build and don't know Joe all I can say is you will be even more impressed when you see Joe restore and assemble the rest of this beautiful car. He helped me assemble my 71 runner he posted a pic of earlier in this thread. I was absolutely stunned at the level of restoration he took each component of the car to.

Really excited for you buddy, cant wait to see the car in person.

WOW, WOW, WOW . . . that looks great and I do believe you will be sleeping in it tonight . . . ENJOY ! ! !

I called down to Waco dodge in 2008. I wanted to see if they would snoop around and see if there might be any paper work for this car. Think it might have been ordered. Anyways they did not want nothing to do with me unless i was buying a car from them.. Some dealerships from what i have been told love to look into old muscle cars that they sold.

Beautiful! You bought that car from my friend Todd. I actually found it for him back in around 1999-2000 timeframe. I'm glad it went to capable hands. I'll show him this thread.

I called down to Waco dodge in 2008. I wanted to see if they would snoop around and see if there might be any paper work for this car. Think it might have been ordered. Anyways they did not want nothing to do with me unless i was buying a car from them.. Some dealerships from what i have been told love to look into old muscle cars that they sold.

Yeah, some do..., but not this one. Having your dealership taken from you couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.

Car looks great, you must be happy all body and paint is completed. Now the real fun begins assembly. Look forward to seeing more pictures of car getting assembled. Happy New Year

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! That really came out great and it looks like everything was painted body color which makes it even more impressive. Congrats

Auto Transport Service
Back