• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 coronet 500 convertible. 4 Speed with air..

Restoring my AC Unit is eating up my summer. Aahhhh.... AC 001.jpgair conditioning box before 013.jpgAC Painted 001.jpgAC Fan done 013.jpgac fan 008.jpg

Wow, be difference! Good job your doing!! :)

great job thanks for sharing :headbang:

69rag500, do you want to restore my A/C for me ?? I will pay... Perter, Victoria BC... 2505803656.. anytime

69rag500, do you want to restore my A/C for me ?? I will pay... Perter, Victoria BC... 2505803656.. anytime
Let me get this one finished up and then go from there. If i can find time in the fall.

cheers

Before and after trunk lid pics.

Let the wet & polishing begin.

trunk lid.jpgtrunk paint and backend paint rag 006.jpgtrunk paint and backend paint rag 002.jpgtrunk paint and backend paint rag 003.jpgtrunk paint and backend paint rag 004.jpgtrunk paint and backend paint rag 004.jpgtrunk paint and backend paint rag 005.jpg

Thanks guys.. My girlfriend thinks that this car is more important then her.. She is right, she can be replaced my car can't.

Cheers and beers.

Getting closer.. Sent in hood and fenders to get soda blasted today. No those are not the rims im using.Rag battery tray & bolts painted 005.jpgRag battery tray & bolts painted 003.jpgRag battery tray & bolts painted 007.jpgRag front clip start 003.jpgRag front clip start 013.jpgRag front clip start 014.jpgRag front clip start 008.jpg

Awesome! You've got to be super excited.

Hood is finally done. Picked up two rust free original paint fenders at a price of gold, they are the last thing to finish and then it can sit in the corner of my garage for a few years.. Ya right.Hood done. Kansas column 004.jpgHood done. Kansas column 006.jpg

Well sat around the car today, downed a bunch of beers and put the hood on.
Does it look strait to you... Hood on 008.jpgHood on 019.jpgHood on 033.jpg

Looks good to me! I love that last photo, If someones going by your place looks like a race car just about ready for a power plant and seeing it's a Mopar, Thats about the size of it! VERY nice bud!!! :)

Car is coming home in two weeks. Two years of weekends to do the body and paint. Pics of the fenders before paint.fenders ready for paint 006.jpgfenders ready for paint 012.jpgfenders ready for paint 014.jpgfenders ready for paint 021.jpg

Keeps getting better and better, excitement growing and a rumble on the streets awaiting!

Auto Transport Service
Back