• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Coronet. Right taillight issue

1969 Hemi RTs

Local time
8:46 AM
Reaction score
I'm have an issue with the break light on the rh side only. I have replaced the turn signal switch. and still same problem. the only issue has been the RH break light not working. I have checked continuity from Brown wire at TS switch at column connector to the RH taillight sockets. and both sockets individually, checked at the splitter connection by rh taillight. ant the sockets w/ bulbs out. I have 12 volts at the RH (green circuit and it has never been an issue. but no power at the RH side Brown circuit? checked at the column and the kick panel plug. I'm asking where the power for the pair (LH&RH) taillights connects to make both lite at the same time?

I'm have an issue with the break light on the rh side only. I have replaced the turn signal switch. and still same problem. the only issue has been the RH break light not working. I have checked continuity from Brown wire at TS switch at column connector to the RH taillight sockets. and both sockets individually, checked at the splitter connection by rh taillight. ant the sockets w/ bulbs out. I have 12 volts at the RH (green circuit and it has never been an issue. but no power at the RH side Brown circuit? checked at the column and the kick panel plug. I'm asking where the power for the pair (LH&RH) taillights connects to make both lite at the same time?
In the TS switch (for the brake lamps).
Mike

I am not sure. the brown wire goes to the TS switch in the column. I bought a replacement switch from Summitt. not sure if it was the right call to replace the switch or issue somewhere else?

Auto Transport Service
Back