• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 dodge bee adding muffler hanger from back seat pan

moparjohnny

Local time
12:43 AM
Reaction score
car has a new back rear under seat pan and i need to add two muffler hanger brackets,they only make the left side, any ideas on what to do with right side,they make repro left,not the right side i was told. thanks

Your old floor section should have the bracket on it. If not, that bracket is standard on any 68 to 70 B body.

Right side should have been on the pan if it's AMD. Bracket is welded there and takes a clip nut. Left side, I have a new reproduction bolt in (the way it was done on the line for dual exhaust) on my shelf, as the body shop blasted and reinstalled my original before I got the reproduction over to them. You can have it for what I paid for it (list price, not my total with shipping/taxes/etc) and I'll cover the postage to get it to you if you want same.
beerestowaynebodyshopvisits 268.JPG
beerestowaynebodyshopvisits 088.JPG

Last edited:
TTI has brackets for both sides, although not an exact reproduction.

Auto Transport Service
Back