• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 GTX radiator

rocky001

Local time
11:21 PM
Reaction score
Hi, looking for a 69 GTX radiator, correct 26", #055, please pm me if u have one available, thank u

And, you will receive impeccable quality work from Bob. New cap, and bolts if I remember.

Anyone here heard of the WTBuy section.. LOL

I can get a radiator re and re'd for less than $450 Canadian a mile from my house......

New at this, thought that's where I was putting it, thank for the response

I can get a radiator re and re'd for less than $450 Canadian a mile from my house......

The last good radiator shop around here closed up, all that’s left is guys selling low quality offshore stuff…

#4, not in the rest of the world! Glad that you are that close to a shop that would be able to do it for that price. Glen Ray is probably up around $1,100. for a radiator supplied by him? A call to him would be best, if you are interested in a better than new looking restoration. His work is impeccable. Great guy to talk to and does what he says he will do.

Those shops are getting few and far between. My 62 Belvedere radiator was re-cored by a local NKy shop called Homer's. Great prices and excellent work. They are now gone.

Those shops are getting few and far between.
Yep, ours is into the third generation now, run by a "kid" that my Son went to school with. They're both 41 years old now! LOL. His old man comes in to do any vintage radiators and did mine 6 years ago, so the clock is ticking on the service here as well. The "kid" took the shop to the next level and it is pretty much just his office. He has a 10,000 square foot warehouse here in town and another in Texas selling everything under the sun in heat and cooling systems. He himself has zero interest in rebuilding anything...

Auto Transport Service
Back