• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 GTX Spring / Shock Question

Hammer136

Local time
10:04 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone Im installing the Mopar XHD Leaf springs from Mancini. Anyone running them and what rear shocks would you recommend for a street car. Im not racing but want a comfortable ride. KYB? Bilstein's? Any input would be appreciated. I know this is a subjective issue. Thanks

Good luck with those springs. Last set I bought and a lot of of other people have bought, have had issues with them going flat within a year. That said, I went with bilstein shocks on my 68 charger and am happy with them.

Good luck with those springs. Last set I bought and a lot of of other people have bought, have had issues with them going flat within a year. That said, I went with bilstein shocks on my 68 charger and am happy with them.
What's the better spring option?

Shock wise I would go with the Bilstein. If you want handling and performance without sacrificing ride quality the digressive valving of the Bilsteins are the ones. If you do a search of the forum you will find many happy members that went with Bilstein.

James From
PST

Shock wise I would go with the Bilstein. If you want handling and performance without sacrificing ride quality the digressive valving of the Bilsteins are the ones. If you do a search of the forum you will find many happy members that went with Bilstein.

James From
PST
Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back