• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 gtx

Showard, can you post a picture of your glove box light? I found a switch/bulb, but wondering about if there's a lenses for the glove box or just a bare bulb. Thanks.
I don't have a glove box light or a key light. They are options that I would like to have. If it is like my ash tray light the bulb is in a small metal case with one side cut open.I was hoping to find out the same thing.

It's a plastic lense with three tabs.

1525286494754-1000839880.jpg
1525286562749-1330954299.jpg

Thanks 3wood!
Showard, I had the glovebox switch. I'll take a picture tonight so you see what it looks like. I thought mine was broke, so I went to check out my old 77 Dodge truck I have for parts and it's the same switch/housing. So if you see a older Dodge truck you have a donor. I also swiped the ash tray light out of the truck to make the ignition light. I'll let ya know how it goes.
I'll see if Mega Parts or Year One has the lense.
Thanks for the help guys!

Showard, here's the glove box switch. If you need one PM me. I'll check to make sure they both work.
glovebox2.jpg

I was a little confused looking at mine with out the bulb in it. Wasn't quite sure how it worked or if it had been broken. The power spade that that goes in the back also acts as the locking mechanism for the bulb.

Sheetmetal is ok. It's a 400 auto 4dr 2wd, I bought it for a tow truck put a dually rearend under it but lost interest. Been savaging some parts off it.

Thanks! It's lead a very hard life, that is the good side. LOL This after I pulled it out of the shed where it sat for 15 years.
View attachment 603661

Kind of a coincidence but I recently saw a 79 stepside Powerwagon for sale along the street. I came by later that night to check it out....... $5900 with rust through and dented panels. :/ I guess I'll stick with what I have.

I've been on the hunt for a 83-90 Power Wagon. I had a 84 150 short box with the Prospector Package. That was my favorite truck I've ever owned.

Kind of a coincidence but I recently saw a 79 stepside Powerwagon for sale along the street. I came by later that night to check it out....... $5900 with rust through and dented panels. :/ I guess I'll stick with what I have.

There is rust in AZ????? LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back