• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 gtx

Ok so anyone can you offer some help?
I can't upload pictures anymore. I did in September. When I click upload photos it takes me to 3 choices
Camera. Camcorder. Or downloads.
None of which are from my photos file. Disclaimer I am NOT a tech guy!!!!!

Nothing has changed for me. Must be something in your settings.

2B8138DD-6CEB-488B-A449-E7414877CE62.jpeg

Ok so anyone can you offer some help?
I can't upload pictures anymore. I did in September. When I click upload photos it takes me to 3 choices
Camera. Camcorder. Or downloads.
None of which are from my photos file. Disclaimer I am NOT a tech guy!!!!!
What are you using to browse FBBO? Phone? PC?

So deer season is over and it was day 2 of clean & put away the deer gear. Hopefully I'll have that finished this week. Taking Carol south for a warm vacation next week. So I'm hoping to get back after the X very soon!

IMG_20211227_211941663.jpg

Finally got photos upload figured out!
Just starting to head back home, on vacation. Keeping the better half happy. Went Ft. Lauderdale, St. Augustine, Key Largo, Key West, Everglades.

View attachment 1238033
Finally got photos upload figured out!
Just starting to head back home, on vacation. Keeping the better half happy. Went Ft. Lauderdale, St. Augustine, Key Largo, Key West, Everglades.

Awesome! Hope it has been fun. Work sends me to St. Augustine every year for 2 weeks for training. I've got the restaurants memorized.

Should have scheduled your Florida vacation around Sick Week. LOL

Well Im about ready to start on GTX again. Getting too hot to be outside. Almost got the motorcycle stuff done.

inbound8517193569625008068.jpg

Ran up to Minneapolis Tuesday and picked up a windshield for the GTX

Tim, I thought you already had your glass in. What else is left to get the X on the road?

I have the side glass in. I didn't catch the broken windshield upon receiving the box. Got the dragbike done so trying to get vinyl top, headliner, dash, and front & rear glass in before winter.

Auto Transport Service
Back