• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Roadrunner 440

VIZ243

Local time
1:41 AM
Reaction score
Hi All, just joined FBBO. Have been very thankful for all the helpful information found on the site over the past year or so while completing various projects on my 69 roadrunner. Pic attached. Thanks! John in Akron, Ohio

IMG_3798.jpeg

newwelcome.jpg

Hey, how about some more pics of that critter? We LOVE pics around here...
:xscuseless:

Welcome from Alabama, great RR. More information about it?

Hi All, just joined FBBO. Have been very thankful for all the helpful information found on the site over the past year or so while completing various projects on my 69 roadrunner. Pic attached. Thanks! John in Akron, Ohio

View attachment 1527140
Here’s a few pics of the fender tag. Born with a 383 but somewhere along the line a 440 was installed. More pics to follow.

IMG_3759.png

IMG_3764.jpeg

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. Interesting that someone made the decision to change it from Blue (B7) to Black.

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. Interesting that someone made the decision to change it from Blue (B7) to Black.
1969VAGTX - I agree. I can see a little of the original B7 blue on the hood hinges and the floor pans under the interior carpet.

Got tired of seeing rust and dead red paint on my runner. So, I painted it B5 blue. But all the old color is gone. Top to bottom resto.
IMG_0101.JPG
Before.
IMG_0103 (6).JPG
AFTER!!!!!!!!

My wife said OH NO AOTHER PIECE OF JUNK. That is her reaction. Too everything I drag home. LOL. Have fun with that car. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back