• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to FBBO

restoboss

Local time
3:28 AM
Reaction score
Hello FBBO
My first car at 17 was a new 1972 Charger. I started working construction summers at 13 and saved enough money to pay cash for the car. I’ve been a car nut since.
I bought a 1968 Hemi Roadrunner that had an older restoration and was documented by Galen Govier. Upon inspection I found the older job lacking and have started a nut and bolt frame off. The car is a four speed, bench seat, decor package car.
It is an ALL born with numbers matching car. I can’t believe how helpful Frank Badalson and Scott Smith have been in educating me on the correct finishes, nuts and bolts etc.
The one item I am on the hunt for are the correct/original rear shocks if anyone has a suggestion?
Numbers are 2585699 & 2843895
I look forward to participating on this site.
Thanks in advance to all :)

IMG_1331.jpeg

IMG_1183.jpeg

Welcome, resto - great car! Frank and Scott are great guys and super helpful.

Last edited:
Sweet ‘68 RR!
And welcome to FBBO from NY!

Welcome from southern Illinois , that’s below Chicago, home of the most incarcerated governors. Nice ride! You have connected with the finest guys in the hobby it sounds like, including us!

Welcome from NJ. Nice ride!

Love the 68 RR 'Hemi, GG1 (?) dark green, black to & guts :thumbsup:
my favorite year

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Pasadena!! Texas that is and the coupes are cool in my book!

Welcome from Georgia

Auto Transport Service
Back