• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Roadrunner restoration

More

20200326_211242.jpg 20200331_145424.jpg 20200331_201604.jpg 20200404_141742.jpg 20200402_155948.jpg 20200403_155245.jpg

Man I really had to put my thinking cap on trying to figure out what that piece is in the upper LH photo...and I'm only 80% sure I'm right. ;) It's one of the rear tailight body housing....correct?

Beautiful work BTW...:thumbsup:

you been playin with those trucks too long TC! Howz that new shop? Yeah, tail light housing.

Yeah the B-body stuff has gotten a bit fuzzy over the years, guess that happens when you focus on C-bodies and 1st gen cummins trucks..:p..Still slowly moving in to the new shop but the more I work out in the shop the more I love it!! :D

better put a computer out there or we'll never hear from you!

Man I really had to put my thinking cap on trying to figure out what that piece is in the upper LH photo...and I'm only 80% sure I'm right. ;) It's one of the rear tailight body housing....correct?

Beautiful work BTW...:thumbsup:
Thanks and you are correct it is the taillight housing

yes bay.......from Ontario...got a bunch of 69 trim and window cranks and stuff..let me know if you need anything

Looks good. Now time for the final push and go drive it!

I had it out last fall for a small run. I will up load and post a few finished photos. How's your project coming?
I've got my original 383 back in the 70 to keep it on the road. I will pull apart the 500 stroker when I have some time.

The 340 stroker engine build in my 73 is going slowly - unfortunately life has gotten in the way of that build. But I hope to make some progress on it next week.

Auto Transport Service
Back