• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Charger: What is this part called?

RXTREME

Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score
What is this part called? And do they remake them? Its on the tip of a 1970 Charger Fender

image.jpg

image.jpg

It's called an "Impact Pad". I'd have to look up if you wanted/needed a part number. They also used them on subsequent models.

It's called an "Impact Pad". I'd have to look up if you wanted/needed a part number. They also used them on subsequent models.
Doesnt look like it’s remanufactured. I looked at it and it seems to be made of steel and hard rubber? Trying to figure out if its something i can grind down and paint…

Try original Chrysler part number 2962615. That is for the 1970 Charger.

There is one for sale on E-Bay right now...just enter the part number. There is a photo. Compare carefully.

Doesnt look like it’s remanufactured. I looked at it and it seems to be made of steel and hard rubber? Trying to figure out if its something i can grind down and paint…
Yes, steel with the front rubber pad. Chryco used them on the loop-style bumpers at the front of the fenders.

Auto Transport Service
Back