• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Hemi Superbird Restoration..................errr.....scratch that........

Yes & if you ever soda blast anything, same thing.
Is that what you used? I have a buddy with the dustless blasting rig. He does a bunch of automotive work in the area. I guess it’s crushed glass.

Sweeeeeet, that is one killer motor:thumbsup:.

On the garage mess... if it's spotless your not doing much working right? Nice shop.
I see a lot of spotless shops and I always wondered how they keep them so clean. Now I know! They don’t do any real work in them. I am looking forward to the day this project is done and I can have a spotless shop.

It’s coming up on wheeltub weekend. Getting ready to cut out my minitubs to put in a full size tub. Car won’t go low enough over a 315 radial so we’re gonna fix that.

Have you started your yoga stretches in preparation????

Have you started your yoga stretches in preparation????
No but I did my setups and pushups last night, lol. I’m trying to mentally prepare for it. I’m really over all this metalwork.... ready to move on!

It's a task that seems to take forever. And then when you think you're done, you're not!

Something just went horribly wrong here....
BA26F10E-8C41-445C-9C3B-C7D930E5073A.jpeg

Uh oh! There is a deviation going on here. Dragweek in the roadrunner?
I didn’t sign up this year. We’ll see what happens when September rolls around. I sold the engine out of the roadrunner, so I had a car with no engine and an engine for an unfinished car. Naturally, we decided to combine the two for a little fun until the superbird is done!

Let me know if you go to Cordova! BTW are you going to Indy next week? Swap meet.

Let me know if you go to Cordova! BTW are you going to Indy next week? Swap meet.
Unfortunately not. We have a conflict in Columbus that weekend.

I really need to get a space there one of these years and unload all my spare stuff!

Auto Transport Service
Back