• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Hemi Superbird Restoration..................errr.....scratch that........

If it's like this,strap it and lift it.You might have to drag it out of the building it's in now.

The Hydraulics have gotten week over the years, it would never lift it but that pic is close to what we have.

Just found my update notice on this thread. I know all about carpal tunnel. About 18 years ago. the Surgeon wanted to do an experimental operation on me. I opted not to. Then the pain/rehab Doctor told me something that cured me. Try to keep my wrist bent up as much as possible, not bent down. I wore braces for a while and at night positioned myself on top of my arms with my wrists bent back. Years later still no electrical shock sensations. Hope this helps. Wayne

Just found my update notice on this thread. I know all about carpal tunnel. About 18 years ago. the Surgeon wanted to do an experimental operation on me. I opted not to. Then the pain/rehab Doctor told me something that cured me. Try to keep my wrist bent up as much as possible, not bent down. I wore braces for a while and at night positioned myself on top of my arms with my wrists bent back. Years later still no electrical shock sensations. Hope this helps. Wayne
I’ve avoided the surgery but probably should have just gone through with it but if this is the worst thing that happens to me I’ll count my blessings.

Got the headlights in and working. They’re Hella H4 conversions. They don’t seem too bright but we’ll see once they have 14 plus volts on them.
F2B64F9E-EEF4-49C4-BCCD-9F055A12335E.jpeg
74366D25-64E0-4F1B-8D04-7B65F55CD3BD.jpeg
7B2A2AB6-AD13-4289-AAF9-A2D53BEBC7BA.jpeg

What cha weldin?????
I welded on the gas tank hangers and finished welding the cage plates to the trunk floor while I had the welder out. I’ve been trying to finish up all the welding so I can blast and primer this thing in the spring.

I’ve been grinding all the plug welds but still need to do those around the trunk opening. If I was a better welder, I wouldn’t be so good at grinding!!

The old "your a grinder not a welder" joke comes to mind. I doubt anyone can plug weld without grinding, but those flapper wheels make it really easy!

The old "your a grinder not a welder" joke comes to mind. I doubt anyone can plug weld without grinding, but those flapper wheels make it really easy!
This project has taught me how important it is to remove the Ecoat everywhere you weld. That stuff is the kiss of death to a nice weld!

Auto Transport Service
Back