• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 k-member with skid plate

mprhound

Local time
10:43 AM
Reaction score
What is a 70 k member with a factory skid plate worth? It has a sway bar, lower control arms spindles and disc brakes, all steering (including power steering box) and upper control arms. I got it last weekend when I went to pick up a duster I had bought. The guy said he had pulled it out of a 70 rt charger from a wrecking yard back in the '80's (he also had the grill and headlight covers and bumper their, said he may have it to someone else to check back) Any way headed to a swap meet at the end of the month and wondering what one was worth.
Thanks

$500-$1,000. Depending on condition.

That is a wide range there!
If everything is clean and straight, it will still need new bushings. The ball joints should be fine though. In its stock form, it would be of interest to 1970-72 B body cars primarily though the parts also fit E bodies. I'd say $500 tops. I'd really like to have a look at the grille though! Those are not easy to find in good condition.

I paid 200 for a correct k member that had been blasted and painted.

Auto Transport Service
Back