• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 R/R. Just thought I'd share...

skrambler

Local time
6:02 PM
Reaction score
First and for most, thanks to all here that have helped me with what now seem like silly questions over the past few months. I am real happy to have found this site, and the information given here in. I'm certain that more questions will be asked in the future too. :happy7:

As I promised (so long ago now) I am attaching several photos of my car that many members were asking about. It's a numbers matching, color matching original, down to the floor mats. Ordered in triple green! by the original owner. The guy must have really liked green! Original build sheet and fender tag are present. No factory options added, or deleted from the way it rolled out new other than the obvious stuff like paint, tires, battery... All panels are original to the car. Stories go, that it was originally from Alabama.

I have taken the car out only a handful of times, but have been very happy with the way it performs (and stops).

Anyhow, enjoy.

Attachments

• DSCN0813.jpg
    DSCN0813.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 300
  • DSCN0814.jpg
    DSCN0814.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 253
  • DSCN0810.jpg
    DSCN0810.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 272
  • DSCN0815.jpg
    DSCN0815.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 259
  • DSCN0812.jpg
    DSCN0812.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 253
thanks for posting your very nice looking 70 road runner ,if you could I started a thread for pictures of 70 RR if you get a chance could you post them on there also thanks,:headbang:

nuthin better lookin than a green B Body ! maybe I'll see you out sometime. I get up to pittsburgh sometimes. you should bring her down the the Hot Summer Night show in Beaver Aug 4.

Beautiful! All the body panels look straight. I wish mine looked like that. :) Thanks for sharing.

-=Photon440=-

i also am in pittsburgh and have a 70 road runner ( FC7). thats a kik *** machine! congrats..... AND DRIVE IT.....does no good to let these cars sit! i drive mine all the time!

yes bt all means, get that car out and enjoy it. we all only have so many heartbeats. and they aren't always safe in the garage. I found that out the hard way.

Auto Transport Service
Back