• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Rallye Dash Cluster Light Question

roadrunner57

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:27 PM
Reaction score
So I have the brake warning light and the signal light lights correct I do believe. Now I have 3 lights on orange wires but have four holes.

to the left of tach I have one orange wire with light plugged in, pictured. Is that correct? The other orange wires appear to be fine.

what light goes in the hole to the right of the tach, pictured? Again, three lights, four holes.

As always, I appreciate the assistance and advice. It is taking longer than I anticipated, but can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

30189382-C3F4-4C31-8BBA-5BB9B4A40815.jpeg 7FDFAFC5-DEA2-4C72-B839-4BCD77BF69BE.jpeg

I believe that is for the highbeam light and it should be red,someone correct me if Im wrong

instrument lights are orange,left turn green right turn brown

The empty hole it gets clearly a blue lense attached so is cluster light. IMHO The hole at a side of the high beam indicator ( the one getting the red wire socket ) is unused.

Last edited:
Shine a flashlight through each of the holes and see what lights up.
I did that and the only ones that showed were the signal lights. That was actually a very good idea thank you for that.

So here is an update:
Black wire Illumination light is for brake indicator.
Green wire illumination light is left turn signal
Red wire illumination light is high beam
Brown wire illumination is right turn signal
The 3 orange wire illumination wires are correct as per the picture.

so do the two on each side of tach illuminate the tach and speedometer?

811EDE16-529F-4DAE-BE44-FB23246D44A5.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back