• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 road runner fresh paint

Here are some pics with daylight these tires are huge, I'm hoping with the billet wheels it will really set off the car

SSPX0789.jpg

SSPX0788.jpg

The car looks righteous with the drag lights on it. How about some info and pics on the 69 as well.

since asked for here some pics of our 69 coronet

Since asked here some pics of the 69 coronet (sorry about the pics still cant find camera chip with all the pics once I find it I'll post up better pics)
The 69 is painted in viper yellow with the black strip paint was done back like in 2000 by a friend of my dads. The car only has a 318 with worked heads cam,intake,headers,carb,hv oil pump,and other odds and ends.Hopefully the 69 will be getting a 383bb w/worked heads cam etc. The car was originally an automatic which we converted to a 4 speed like I said this car was done back around 2000-2001 more less car got new trunk floors and the filler panel on the rear window other than that the car was real solid car.

Heres a pic. of the 69 next to the road runner when wer were bearly about to start on it

SSPX0790.jpg

SSPX0791.jpg

SSPX0792.jpg

SSPX0793.jpg

SSPX0794.jpg

SSPX0795.jpg

SSPX0799.jpg

SSPX0800.jpg

SSPX0798.jpg

SSPX0796.jpg

Its a boy

ITS A BOY been here at the hospital all day wife had a baby boy this morning 19 1/2in long and 7lbs 7oz one of these 2 is probably going to b the future owner of the bird as soon as they grow up well see.

Congrats on the baby boy! he's one lucky kid if he's going to inherit one of those cars! The paint looks awesome on that Roadrunner. I like the look you're going for aand hoooly cow that's some wide rubber!

Its a boy

Heres a couple of pics of my little ones the 2yr old already claims the runner is his he says "vrooom vrooom mine" here he is helping me clean the runner,and also putting some undercoating,and helping tear apart the 440. Babys born time to go back to work and start ordering more parts to try and finish the road runner hopefully soon. Hopefully they'll be fanatics also probably going to local car show tomorrow try and take some pics of local cars.

SSPX0886.jpg

SSPX0889.jpg

SSPX0666.jpg

SSPX0522.jpg

SSPX0362.jpg

with that shine in the paint it looks like you have twins.

Get them involved when they are young and you have helpers for life.

Auto Transport Service
Back