• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 RR Convertible sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrMopar, how much will you be asking for that nice car. All nice cars posted in this thread, and there was another thread already started a few months back for 70 RR's, which included a number of convertibles, too.

Ill take a trade and cash unless someone wants to pay me what I have in it. PM me if you are interested. Price will be $55K or cash and trades.

Ill take a trade and cash unless someone wants to pay me what I have in it. PM me if you are interested. Price will be $55K or cash and trades.

Get pics up of the car.............please!

Ill take some pics over the weekend. Still finishing up the interior. Its almost done. I have a interested party already overseas. I would rather it stays here.
But I guess it does not matter if it does not stay in my garage. I have to finish up my triple black 69 RR ragtop, that is the only reason this car is leaving.

Ill take some pics over the weekend. Still finishing up the interior. Its almost done. I have a interested party already overseas. I would rather it stays here.
But I guess it does not matter if it does not stay in my garage. I have to finish up my triple black 69 RR ragtop, that is the only reason this car is leaving.

I wanna see some pics too. I remember when you got it. It sounds like the car turned out real nice :headbang:

dr.mopar- is the FY1/black 383 4-spd ragtop the one that was for sale at the 2001 Mopar Nats? Very solid, original paint car with an F4 green hood and fender on one side? The seller was from Ohio and the asking on it was $13k

My buddies TX9 383 4-spd console ragtop, all #'s from carb to oilpan.

Attachments

• 232323232fp437_nu=3247_894_;54_WSNRCG=32335448_56_9nu0mrj.jpg
    232323232fp437_nu=3247_894_;54_WSNRCG=32335448_56_9nu0mrj.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 486
Yes, that is my buddies car, the one from the mopar nats. Do you know anymore about it? Here is some pics hot off the press! Sorry for the dirty engine bay, just broke in the engine and it has been sitting for a while.

Attachments

• DSC_2162.jpg
    DSC_2162.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 494
  • DSC_2165.jpg
    DSC_2165.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 519
  • DSC_2168.jpg
    DSC_2168.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 484
  • DSC_2169.jpg
    DSC_2169.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 495
  • DSC_2170.jpg
    DSC_2170.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 504
Drmopar, you've been watching the 70 runners for awhile. I've seen a half dozen orange verts over the last 10 yrs.

My car is the only one that I ever saw that was all orange and white. The other orange ones I have seen were black or burnt orange interiors.

Have you ever come across the orange and all white combo?

No, not that I can remember. Makes yours pretty rare! Most that i have seen 69 or 70 has been TX9 guts or FK5

No, not that I can remember. Makes yours pretty rare! Most that i have seen 69 or 70 has been TX9 guts or FK5

Thanks Dr, These cars Get a lot of attention. Whoever gets your orange one will be very happy:hello2:

My friend has a pink one just like yours.

there are two pink ones out there , I'm assuming your buddy is the one from jersey with white interior and had the deck lid burnt a few years ago .

Attachments

• superbirdragtops_13dc.jpg
    superbirdragtops_13dc.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 390
  • pkinty.jpg
    pkinty.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 444
  • pink fire.jpg
    pink fire.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 440
  • Pink_Bird_7.jpg
    Pink_Bird_7.jpg