• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 RR Convertible sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, those RR verts are nice. God damn I say god damn.

Ill take some pics over the weekend. Still finishing up the interior. Its almost done. I have a interested party already overseas. I would rather it stays here.
But I guess it does not matter if it does not stay in my garage. I have to finish up my triple black 69 RR ragtop, that is the only reason this car is leaving.

Did I just see the triple balck ragtop listed on Moparts for sale also???

You did. One or both cars have to go. The black car is way cool. Hate to see it leave, but I need to let one of them go.

Yes, that is my buddies car, the one from the mopar nats. Do you know anymore about it? Here is some pics hot off the press! Sorry for the dirty engine bay, just broke in the engine and it has been sitting for a while.

I was trying to get it for 10k at that show, but no dice... I do have a few pics of it though as it sat there for sale.

Do you have any more pictures of the black runner???

It looks great in black

I'll have to get some better pics this summer. He hasn't had it on the road since the 2005 Mopar Nats when these were taken! It needs a full resto, but not a badly rusted car. We pulled the interior out and brushed on Eastwood Corroless anti-rust paint years ago.

The car sat in a barn in Ithaca, NY until we bought it 1996 for $7,000. The fellow also had a EV2/white interior '70 RR ragtop that was a 383 auto and a '70 V-code FF4 green 4-spd ragtop as well (he wanted $17k for it, major project). Where is that time machine now?

Attachments

• 232323232fp437_nu=3247_894_;54_WSNRCG=32335448_5679nu0mrj.jpg
    232323232fp437_nu=3247_894_;54_WSNRCG=32335448_5679nu0mrj.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 552
  • 70rrTX9.jpg
    70rrTX9.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 552
To all who have the 70 Verts like myself, What value would you put on one that is fully restored? The reason I ask is my friend will have his up for sale shortly. B5 over white int, auto on floor, 440 now with PWindows. Black roof.

I watnt $55k for my 4 speed car, I would say somewhere between 40-50K if it is nice being an auto NOM.

This one had black interior and is from minnesota

I believe the one from Minnesota is now in Massachusetts. His has a black interior and it appears to be the same car. I'd have to ask him where it came in from. I believe it was out west in that area. He bought it off of ebay last year.

I believe the one from Minnesota is now in Massachusetts. His has a black interior and it appears to be the same car. I'd have to ask him where it came in from. I believe it was out west in that area. He bought it off of ebay last year.

i do remember the car being on ebay about a year ago or so , but I thought it didnt sell . I like to keep track of where they all are . I have about 14 on my list now . Plus 3 daytona convertible s ( that ones alot harder to build )

i do remember the car being on ebay about a year ago or so , but I thought it didnt sell . I like to keep track of where they all are . I have about 14 on my list now . Plus 3 daytona convertible s ( that ones alot harder to build )

It was actually made from a real roadrunner convertible. I might see him this weekend and I'll get the details again.

To all who have the 70 Verts like myself, What value would you put on one that is fully restored? The reason I ask is my friend will have his up for sale shortly. B5 over white int, auto on floor, 440 now with PWindows. Black roof.

I watnt $55k for my 4 speed car, I would say somewhere between 40-50K if it is nice being an auto NOM.

So Jag, is your warehouse partner ready to sell for 40-50?:grin:

Sold my orange 70 RR vert to a collector in Kentucky, and my black car went to a Chrysler executive a couple levels below Sergio.....He is a cool guy and a mopar gear head. It is nice to see high level Chrysler management owning cool old mopars. He also has a b7 70 Challenger N code 4 speed ragtop!

Hey tpodwdog,

I can personally attest to the cars quality. Tom did a great job on this convertible. He is a gentleman for sure. I personally drove this car and it is a dream!! The pictures look great Tom, I hope your summer has gone well....

Take care,
Jim-

Hey Tom,

The car looks great!!!! I hope all is well!

Jim-

Hey Tom,

The car looks great!!!! I hope all is well!

Jim-

Thanks Jim! The car has been running well. I've picked up a prize at every show that I attended this summer! It gets a lot of attention.

:upside down::upside down::upside down::upside down::upside down:

Orange Road Runner convertible

Sold my orange 70 RR vert to a collector in Kentucky, and my black car went to a Chrysler executive a couple levels below Sergio.....He is a cool guy and a mopar gear head. It is nice to see high level Chrysler management owning cool old mopars. He also has a b7 70 Challenger N code 4 speed ragtop!

Hello drmopar,
Was that a white interior 4 speed console car that had a lot of options and was a project? I spoke to a guy named John down in KY a few years ago. He had a orange/white project. The car was all numbers matching with a buildsheet. Here is the buildsheet breakdown the best I could. It was a beauty but I couldn't afford it. He had a few high end E body convertibles and a B5 Blue Six Barrel 4 speed Road Runner convertible too, real nice.

Thanks!

D91 Sure Grip Axle

P37 Power Convertible Top

W23 Road Wheels

EK2 Vitamin C Orange Body Color

FK5 Burnt Orange Interior Color

P6KW

R Plymouth/Satellite

M Medium Price

27 Convertible

N 383 1-4 Barrel V8

O Year 1970

G St. Louis Assembly Plant

N85 Tachometer

C55 Bucket Seats

915 September, 15th 1969 Build Date

C16 Console w/Woodgrain Panel

N96 Fresh Air Hood

A31 High Performance Axle Package w/3.91 Ratio

V3W White Convertible Top

D21 4 Speed Manual Transmission

E63 383 cid 4 barrel V8 H.P. 335hp

L76 Heater Controls Lamp

M31 Belt Moldings

N41 Dual Exhaust

N42 Chrome Exhaust Tips (not sure)

F23 Battery 59 Amp Hour (seires 24 with Yellow Caps)

F96 Oil Pressure Gauge

B41 Front Disc Brakes w/Standard 10" RR Drum

B51 Power Brakes

G15 Tinted Windshield

G33 OS LH Remote Racing Mirror

H11 Heater

G41 Day/Night Inside Rear-View Mirror

R22 AM Radio with 8 Track (10 Watts)

S25 Firm Ride Shocks 1" Front & Rear

S31 Front Sway Bar

S83 Rim Blow Woodgrained Steering Wheel (Rim Blow)

N65 7 Blade Torque Drive Fan

N51 Maximum Engine Cooling

J11 Glove box lock

J15 Cigar lighter

J25 3 Speed Wipers

J41 Pedal Dress Up

J45 Hood Tie Down Pins

C23 Rear Armrests w/ashtray

M81 Front Bumper Guards

T86 F70 14 White wall

V01 Mono buffed paint

Hello drmopar,
Was that a white interior 4 speed console car that had a lot of options and was a project? I spoke to a guy named John down in KY a few years ago. He had a orange/white project. The car was all numbers matching with a buildsheet. Here is the buildsheet breakdown the best I could. It was a beauty but I couldn't afford it. He had a few high end E body convertibles and a B5 Blue Six Barrel 4 speed Road Runner convertible too, real nice.

Thanks!

D91 Sure Grip Axle

P37 Power Convertible Top

W23 Road Wheels

EK2 Vitamin C Orange Body Color

FK5 Burnt Orange Interior Color

P6KW

R Plymouth/Satellite

M Medium Price

27 Convertible

N 383 1-4 Barrel V8

O Year 1970

G St. Louis Assembly Plant

N85 Tachometer

C55 Bucket Seats

915 September, 15th 1969 Build Date

C16 Console w/Woodgrain Panel

N96 Fresh Air Hood

A31 High Performance Axle Package w/3.91 Ratio

V3W White Convertible Top

D21 4 Speed Manual Transmission

E63 383 cid 4 barrel V8 H.P. 335hp

L76 Heater Controls Lamp

M31 Belt Moldings

N41 Dual Exhaust

N42 Chrome Exhaust Tips (not sure)

F23 Battery 59 Amp Hour (seires 24 with Yellow Caps)

F96 Oil Pressure Gauge

B41 Front Disc Brakes w/Standard 10" RR Drum

B51 Power Brakes

G15 Tinted Windshield

G33 OS LH Remote Racing Mirror

H11 Heater

G41 Day/Night Inside Rear-View Mirror

R22 AM Radio with 8 Track (10 Watts)

S25 Firm Ride Shocks 1" Front & Rear

S31 Front Sway Bar

S83 Rim Blow Woodgrained Steering Wheel (Rim Blow)

N65 7 Blade Torque Drive Fan

N51 Maximum Engine Cooling

J11 Glove box lock

J15 Cigar lighter

J25 3 Speed Wipers

J41 Pedal Dress Up

J45 Hood Tie Down Pins

C23 Rear Armrests w/ashtray

M81 Front Bumper Guards

T86 F70 14 White wall

V01 Mono buffed paint
wow nicely optioned

Two more for Michigan, guy North of Detroit has a B5 V code 4speed and a K5 N code auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back