• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 RR Convertible sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingy

Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Road runner convertible, RARE and REAL, 383 4 speed, EK2 vitamin C orange, white top, white transverse stripe, console, pistol grip, white deluxe bucket seat interior, tic toc tach, correct date coded 383 HP, matching trans & rear, fender tag, rough project car but will include most pieces needed to finish,$25K +/- Mopar trade. If interested email: k---------------------------------t

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

5159010-Rr041209.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
trade?????????

what is it you would trade for i have a 64 savoy with 15.32s on it 3 year old custom paint.that needs interor done.

Sorry I had missed your reply. B-bodies are prefered, the earlier the better, your Savoy would fit the bill. I am looking to make a deal and am looking for a car that I can be in and driving this year a roller is ok I have engines/trans/rears. Thanks for the reply. What's a 15.32 by the way?

my guess is 15 wide by 32 tall rear tires. it is probalbly a tubbed rear car. would be a fun car to have.

I just happened on this post :walk: and thought I would post a picture of how the car turned out :headbang:

014.jpg

wow...if this is no BS...it turned out great.....i cant get used to seeing a road runner without the hood stripes and an air grabber after looking at mine for so long. nice job!

wow...if this is no BS...it turned out great.....i cant get used to seeing a road runner without the hood stripes and an air grabber after looking at mine for so long. nice job!

Yep, no BS. I bought the car and restored it true to the fender tag, except for the dust swirl stripe.

Thanks for the compliment!
Tom

006.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice !!!!

Any interest in selling it or a swap? P.M. me if you're interested.

That is one project i wish i won't have sold! looks good!

Buy my EK2 70 RR convert. I will be selling mine. originally a 383 4 speed car, now 1970 440 six barrel hemi 4 speed 3.54 dana. Rotisserie resto, in the final stages of completion. Should be finished in a few weeks. Not a perfect resto, but a super nice driver with strong #2 or weak #1 paint and body. Very straight car. Bucket seat, Am 8 track radio, air grabber hood. Nice ride!

Attachments

• f8ek2.jpg
    f8ek2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,884
Buy my EK2 70 RR convert. I will be selling mine. originally a 383 4 speed car, now 1970 440 six barrel hemi 4 speed 3.54 dana. Rotisserie resto, in the final stages of completion. Should be finished in a few weeks. Not a perfect resto, but a super nice driver with strong #2 or weak #1 paint and body. Very straight car. Bucket seat, Am 8 track radio, air grabber hood. Nice ride!
Interested in a trade for a real nice 70 V-Code numbers matching Roadrunner?

I would be interested possibly, I guess it depends on condition and color of the car. PM me

Yep, no BS. I bought the car and restored it true to the fender tag, except for the dust swirl stripe.

Thanks for the compliment!
Tom

006.jpg

WOW! Great job! I remember seeing this car for sale on Moparts a few years ago. I had contacted the owner and got some pictures but timing was bad for me to take on another project. I always wondered what happened to it, glad to see in finished back to the fender tag. Will you be taking it to Carlisle this year?:eusa_angel:

Thanks for all the compliments Guys! The car isn't for sale but it will be at Carlisle this year :headbang:

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 1,669
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 1,666
Should start a RR vert thread

Attachments

• 70-rr-conv-1.jpg
    70-rr-conv-1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,619
RR Verts

Hey, you guys hoarding all the RR verts in PA??? :thinker:

No, I know of at least 6 of the 70 Ragtops in Michigan. My Ek2 4 speed N code, my buddies Fy1 4 speed N code, another friends EK2 auto N code, a B5 4 speed N code, a fy1 N code auto, and a b5 auto N code.

BTW I will take trades with cash. Someone PM'd me and the PM was erased.

Hey, you guys hoarding all the RR verts in PA??? :thinker:
Not all fo the RR verts but a good many :headbang:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back