• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 -74 road runners

So my 74 trunk lid wont fit my 73 roadrunner
No. The hump in the trunk is in the trunk floor, I believe it's to make room for the gas tank vents. The trunk lids are the same. I also believe they are the same for 71-74.

screens are there all four years.

slotted vents in hood are different (IIRC) each year and not there in 74.

No. The hump in the trunk is in the trunk floor, I believe it's to make room for the gas tank vents. The trunk lids are the same. I also believe they are the same for 71-74.
Whew another thing I dont have to buy

Can someone help me with the interior codes here? I dont understand what a deluxe interior is and what is white and what is black when it says white/black? What does the deluxe steering wheel look like?

View attachment 333658
Your interior should look something like this. Black carpet and dash with white seats and trim panels and roof liner.

Rocky View Show  Shine 2015 019.JPG

Not by me. :) There are quite a few for sale out there. The price is usually $200-$400, but the shipping is iften a problem.

O i see. That top hood isnt for sale
Not by me. :) There are quite a few for sale out there. The price is usually $200-$400, but the shipping is iften a problem.

I haven't seen one yet for sale.

...for the record, that black and white interior pic appears to be a Sebring Plus interior.

IIRC there were at least three trim grades available if not four.

I don't think you could get that Sebring Plus interior in anything but a Sebring Plus.

(I have those panels in my base Satellite, which came with a super thin (not padded at all) door panel with a base interior.

Most Roadrunners I've seen have the next level up interior which IIRC was the "deluxe" interior.
Padded but not as nice as the Seb + and no (or not as much) woodgrain.

...for the record, that black and white interior pic appears to be a Sebring Plus interior.

IIRC there were at least three trim grades available if not four.

I don't think you could get that Sebring Plus interior in anything but a Sebring Plus.

(I have those panels in my base Satellite, which came with a super thin (not padded at all) door panel with a base interior.

Most Roadrunners I've seen have the next level up interior which IIRC was the "deluxe" interior.
Padded but not as nice as the Seb + and no (or not as much) woodgrain.
Yup...you are correct YY1, i should have mentioned the pic is of a Sebring Plus. My intent was to show which parts of his interior were black and which ones were white

Can someone help me with the interior codes here? I dont understand what a deluxe interior is and what is white and what is black when it says white/black? What does the deluxe steering wheel look like?

View attachment 333658
normaly it means you have a black and white interior . black dash ,carpet and seat belts with white seats, doorcards and headliner

Generally means there's some rust through on the support structure under the hood that will need repaired.

Isnt fixing hoods generally bad news due to the ease of the metal getting too hot and warping?

I know guys who can fix tin cans without warping them. :) It all depends on who's doing the work, what needs to be done, etc.

Auto Transport Service
Back