• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71-74 Satellite rocker replacement

killi6

Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
Hey, everyone... maybe a quick question. I ordered replacement rockers for my 74 Satellite and they're not curved like the original rockers on my car. I looked around and these angular deals are all I can find, nothing that is curved to fit my car. Is this normal? Are we just expected to bend the metal ourselves to match the body curve? Thanks in advance... .

rocker.png

There is one place that makes 71-74 rockers that are darn close.

I had some but scrapped the project and sold the panels.

Wish I could remember the brand.

Might have been classics2customs or something like that.

well, 'classics2customs' doesn't return any sites... I know I saw some years ago that were curved but I can't find it anymore, just these flat/angular deals.

Let me check the set I have I think there curved I bought them quite some time ago I don't need them

The pic in the link sure looks flat.

The ones I had were curved.

yeah, those look flat though too. When I ordered mine, I was like well, maybe the pic is just a stock one and the actual parts will be curved... nope, they looked exactly like the pic, were not curved. I had to cut a triangle off the leading edge also to match the existing metal where the fender comes to... the part didn't match there either.

I think that image has been used for every rocker panel since 1987...

Auto Transport Service
Back