• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Charger SE build

That's the same bracket that I have on my 1971 Clonerunner.
I assume all Satellites and road runners have the same bracket.
Looks like I will be looking for the same hanger when I go to purchase the exhaust for my car.

Correct. Duel exhaust cars used that hanger on the passenger side. I was on the fence between Accurate and Don's but he built me a identical system with all the correct parts at at a better price delivered to Carlisle. Worth calling him when shopping for exhaust systems or just parts.
https://www.donscustomexhaust.com/

His website doesn't have his phone number that I could see. Lol. Must stay to busy to care?

Read your whole thread, love the car, color and build. Hope you're keeping the numbers matching stuff just cause. Car is just beautiful. I've had a few 71s. Always had a soft spot for them.

Read your whole thread, love the car, color and build. Hope you're keeping the numbers matching stuff just cause. Car is just beautiful. I've had a few 71s. Always had a soft spot for them.

Thanks! Yup numbers 383hp and trans are under the bench, though I will likely never use them.

Settled back in after 5 days at Carlisle and catching up at work for the week. I finished reassembling the trans and installed it today. Drive shaft with solid Spicer joints, speedo cable, and the h-pipe is in. Had to do some "tweaking" on it but not bad. Also ordered my MT tires as the price is going up...

IMG_1709.jpg
IMG_1711.jpg
IMG_1723.jpg
IMG_1724.jpg
IMG_1725.jpg

Love the hemi orange on 3rd gen Chargers. Here is a picture of my 72 Rallye.
Rolland

right.jpg

Got the tires and wheels mounted and installed today. Now back to the dash. Polks are in.

IMG_1785.jpg
IMG_1788.jpg

Will be happy with the dual cone speaker. Mine put's out plenty of sound. Not like the single old speaker. :thumbsup:

Bunch of small stuff over the last couple weeks. Radiator, shroud, and washer bottle installed. Made a mount for the ignition module to tuck it behind the intake. Got the radio back from Gary Tayman so I was able to finish the dash and started on the pedal assembly so I can get the brake booster installed this weekend.

IMG_1803.jpg
IMG_1802.jpg
IMG_1816.jpg
IMG_1814.jpg

Brake system is closed up. Next up will be to rebuild the heather box and get the dash installed.

IMG_1824.jpg
IMG_1830.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back