• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Roadrunner

Kennetto

Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score
Hi from Sweden, new here on forum and here is what i have,1971 Roadrunner original 440 6 pack 4 Speed dana60 4:10 not matching numbers motor so now i have 500 cu.i and Passon Performance 4 speed overdrive the car has been in Sweden since the oil crisis 1973, you did not want these kind of cars then.I have painted the car in the same color it had when new it was Citroen blue when i bought it i also painted the bumpers the crome was bad,the car has bench seat
Regards KennethView attachment 59

IMG_20170805_134642_1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice RR

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

welcome
that is a nice looking ride!

the car has been in Sweden since the oil crisis 1973, you did not want these kind of cars then

Yea,... how stupid we were?!? :eek: Worked out well for you!!:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site Kennetto! Nice car!

welcome from s carolina and love the RR

Welcome from Georgia. Beautiful car!

Nice Road Runner. I thought it was hard getting parts to Hawaii, can't Imagine what you have to go through.

Nice Road Runner. I thought it was hard getting parts to Hawaii, can't Imagine what you have to go through.
Parts are not that hard to get but shipping and tax rices the price about 30% ,sometimes i take a holliday in US and fill the trunk with parts,the worst is the gas prices here in Sweden, our politician are absolutly crasy.

Last edited:
Hello from California!

Welcome, and beautiful car ! Do you know if that's an original v-code 6 barrel car, it's rare, only 139 4-$speed cars built I believe. A super track pack, as well.

Welcome, and beautiful car ! Do you know if that's an original v-code 6 barrel car, it's rare, only 139 4-$speed cars built I believe. A super track pack, as well.
What i now is it reel has tracked it back to 1973 when the car arrived to Sweden and the win v code is the same all the way.
Something strange happend when i bought the car, i put a ad in a motormagzine here in Sweden curious if any now something about the cars history a guy in north of Sweden, i live in south called me and told me he had the original 440 for my car it was in a Challenger

Ur
A a

What i now is it reel has tracked it back to 1973 when the car arrived to Sweden and the win v code is the same all the way.
Something strange happend when i bought the car, i put a ad in a motormagzine here in Sweden curious if any now something about the cars history a guy in north of Sweden, i live in south called me and told me he had the original 440 for my car it was in a Challenger

Ur
A a
Awesome, it would be great if you could get it back

Auto Transport Service
Back