• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 satellite pro street questions

hank the yank

Local time
4:23 AM
Reaction score
hi im wanting to pro street my 71 satellite, has any one done this? or doing this as i have a few questions to ask.

many thanks for any help.

hi im wanting to pro street my 71 satellite, has any one done this? or doing this as i have a few questions to ask.

well i have not done it personally to one of my cars, so I am limited, but I have seen it done by friends and helped them PS their cars. If I cannot answer your questions, I know of forums that can... shoot mate, let's see what ya got.

Well, your being slightly vaigue. But "Pro Street" is a loose term. Most people associate it with a drag car themed build, but street legal. Others, its just general heavy modifications, creating a "pro street" or performance street.

If your wanting tubs, narrowed rear, 4link, ladder bar, etc.... For the frobt, tubular arms, aluminum k member, rack and pinion steering. Etc. The list is endless,

Need more info.
But for tubbing and frame kits i cab explain more when we no more.
Pics of your car would would help.
and exactly your intent for the cars use.

This one belongs to a member here :maddawg57 VERY NICE CAR !

Attachments

• 71plymouth-3.jpg
    71plymouth-3.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,291

A BUNCH OF WORK AND MONEY, BUT FORDS AND CHEVIES RESPECT ME....LOL

Attachments

• pro street dart.jpg
    pro street dart.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 638
Im all for drag racing but heres hoping you still keep it street legal-

Attachments

• DSC_03691.jpg
    DSC_03691.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 711
  • DSC02369.jpg