• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Superbee - Value Opinions

I'd like to see a pic of that.

There's like 8 inches of difference between the 2 locations.

Dunno the right price, but why not use the correct rear valance to get the right price ?

and... remove front bumper guards, or ad the rear ones ?

Wow the asked about car has much wrong as already stated, but that supposed survivor has much wrong with upside down Bee's and emblems in wrong places and also what looks like a painted on and cracking stripe.

Wow the asked about car has much wrong as already stated, but that supposed survivor has much wrong with upside down Bee's and emblems in wrong places and also what looks like a painted on and cracking stripe.

I was scouring over those pics as well and noticed that too. Looks like someone keyed the car around the RH rear quarter?? but the paint looks fine but the stripe looks like it was painted over.

I see two fender tags

Can’t read them though
Yep when I put the engine pic on FULL I saw them... The regular size photos could not see them at all...

My 73 RR is a bucket seat car no console with the taller shifter with the shifter mount in the rear position. Its the shifter the car came with from the factory. So not all came with the shorter shifter.

Mike

I hear you mike, My 71 was a V code 4 speed track pack car with buckets , no console , no buddy seat and the tall pistol shifter.
img002.jpg

Maybe 35K hard to tell. There is a lot wrong with it that will keep serious bidders away. Just from a quick glance, emblems and decals in the wrong place, 73-74 rear valance, 72 front bumper, bench 4-speed with buckets. Up close could revel a lot.

Especially the rear valance. That stands out like a sore thumb. Pretty sure that they repop '71 valances and I can't believe this restoration skipped over that detail.

.....and on a side note, the wing is hideous (I know factory option) but it looks out of place to the body lines.

Here's a breakdown on 1971-74 Charger rear valances.

1. 71-72 with exhaust tip cutouts
2. 71-72 w/o exhaust tip cutouts
3. 73-74 with exhaust tip cutouts
4. 73-74 w/o exhaust tip cutouts

1971-74 Charger Rear Valances.jpg

All so funny. Looks like some driver I would piece together. First part of description is " frame off resto"! LOL
A fool and his money is easily parted????

Man, I want a 71 Superbee, but not for that insane price !

I bet right now is the worst time to try to sell an old car! or restored old car!
I did see where a guy offered to trade a restaurant of an old car!!!

If you check carefully you will see the prices in general of Muscle cars are down, and been down a while. And the worth of a given car even at the inflated auctions there is a lot of difference between a correct car and a pieced together car.

If you check carefully you will see the prices in general of Muscle cars are down, and been down a while. And the worth of a given car even at the inflated auctions there is a lot of difference between a correct car and a pieced together car.
Charger prices have not been affected by anything going on in the world. They are strong and getting stronger. The second generation Chargers are pulling up the values of first and third generation Chargers too.

Auto Transport Service
Back