• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 72 400 230 engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

72 BLUE 400

Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
have had this for quite a while came out of a 72 roadrunner with 4-speed,400 230 block it does not turn over,has the carb which is also stuck.asking $350.00 located sw michigan

DSCF3828.JPG DSCF3827.JPG DSCF3831.JPG

Hi,
Have you ever had the pan off of, broke rod? spun main bearing, or just rusted and stuck?
will make a big difference if it's total junk or not.
Brian

WOW, Blue 72 I'm new to this site but been around a while,Really interested in the 400 but could you email me,your zip code so I can get an idea on shipping sending someone with a lift gate and a jack to pick it up as I'm far from u in NY,also I'm going to see the difference in price from shipping the block say 250-265lbs and the whole,engine which is 800+ I really have no need for anything except,the block,I have a steel crank newly cut and polished and I can't give it away,for 200 with the bearings and those alone,were over 160 but no one wants an original 383,or 400 you would think someone wants to keep a mopar numbers matching right. But anyway if the block is in decient shape a 230 is getting hard to find and is worth your list price. I would sell my close to compleation 470 and start a new 512 then I wouldn't be scared to push 700hp with the 230 block,I have a 530 so don't want to push past 6000-625 anyway my email is [email protected] email me and we can talk about workin out a deal......Gene C

never been apart i pulled it out of the roadrunner and it was stuck then,so dont know the inner condition,could be from just sitting,49323 zip code

Looks like you are about 320 miles from me, a little further than I thought. I'm sure it will sell but if it doesn't I my take a road trip. Would be nice if you could pull the pan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back