• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

#72 Off To Canada EH

1st AWARD

Went to the telephone city car show with the A12 in my area and the bee won an outstanding of the meet award. was about 350 cars of various years and builds, kinda cool for its first outing after getting it sorted out, once I drained the old fuel out it from sitting in storage for all those years most of my tuning issues went away, adjusted the carbs and reset the timing and it runs nice did get caught in a thunder storm on the ride home which kinda sucked as this car hasn't seen water in quite some time. GF

Attachments

• IMG-20120722-00095.jpg
    IMG-20120722-00095.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 605
Very nice! Looks much better in your garage all cleaned up.

You have good taste in cars;-) My two beaters, once the '63 max Savoy is restored, the Bee is up next.

Attachments

• car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 595
  • cars3.jpg
    cars3.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 606
Thanks red Savoy, you as well, looks like you have some great cars to work with, love the f6 dart---have the motor out of my f6 dart at the moment for some adjustments--should be back on the streets with a vengence in a few weeks.Thanks for the comments always nice to get a hat tip from a fellow enthusiast. Thanks for the heads up on the A12 forum Kid.

Thanks for the intrest and compliments guys, I will give my user name some thought???

I saw that car a few times. Before you stole it from us :-( give it back! Haha just playing

Here we go again

Said I would never do this again after doing 2 A Bodies, well here we go again? can't seem to leave things alone--few things bugged me on the car so I am starting from scratch and rebuiling to my standards. few surprises nothing major ,IMG-20121204-00485.jpgIMG-20121204-00487.jpgIts all there just needs some TLC.

Have already scheduled stipping-painting next month and restoring of parts is underway.Keep ya updated if your interested.

Nothing like having a hot car to dick around with through the winter. Keeps me out of trouble. My projects are not quite as heavy duty as yours are but it's still good.

Just getting into this hobby, would like the have knowledge you have to do this, I want to at some time put 4 speed back into mine as it was ordered. If you where close enough and needed some help I would be interested. I am retired.

Thanks for the input and compliments from everyone on this Coronet, I will be at lots this winter and hope to be driving it again early summer --we'll see how it goes.
I most enjoy the reassembly after paint so am looking forward to when I get it back from my buddies body shop, he has done two 69 swingers for me and does amazing work.
The last R4 paint colour someone put on this car is way off compared to the factory R4 red( looks like a burnt orange compared to the original) that shows thru in areas that were exposed when I pulled the glass out.
I will post a pic to show the difference don't know if it will show like in real life but we will try to nail the factory color.
Thanks for the offer of a helping hand there Peterborough but it would be a three hour drive to my place and besides im a bit of a loner when it comes to this resto stuff, that way I can only blame myself when something gets messed up.lol

Cheers
IMG-20121124-00404.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back